Wednesday, June 24, 2009

5th Principle of Freedom

All Things Were Created by God, Therefore upon Him All Mankind are Equally Dependent, and to Him They are Equally Responsible.

Believe it or not, I am writing this on my laptop computer that does not have a manufacturing date, for one simple reason, it wasn’t manufactured. That’s right, my laptop started as a single byte in the silicon valley and through the miracles of nature it became two bytes, then four and then evolved to become a hard drive with 80 gigabytes, then added a monitor, and finished off with a keyboard all on it’s own with no intervention at all. I know this sounds impossible, but I have a certain magic that makes it all possible. You’ve heard of this magic I think, it is most often referred to in your textbooks as ‘millions of years’. I didn’t believe it at first either, but since I have never seen the individuals that others testify have manufactured my laptop, then the only reasonable explanation is that it just suddenly came into being over millions of years. Absurd? Yes. If millions of years won’t produce a computer, how can anyone possibly believe anything other than that we were created and as such, there must be a Creator. And more so, if we simply look inside ourselves, we know there is a God. All things testify there is a God, and so do I.

No comments: